KVM Solution? - Network

This is a discussion on KVM Solution? - Network ; Hi! I need a hardwarebased KVM-solution client-server preferably with dualscreen-support. The thing is I can find many solutions with browserbased clients, but this is not an option. Is there any dumb/thin-clients around for this task? The client should be foulproof ...

  1. KVM Solution?

    Hi!

    I need a hardwarebased KVM-solution client-server
    preferably with dualscreen-support.

    The thing is I can find many solutions with browserbased
    clients, but this is not an option.

    Is there any dumb/thin-clients around for this task?

    The client should be foulproof in operation.

    Thanks!
    //McM

  2. Re: KVM Solution?

    On Wed, 09 Nov 2005 08:36:36 +0000, mcmech wrote:

    > M Solution?
    > From: mcmech
    > Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.networking,comp.networks
    > Date: Wed, 09 Nov 2005 08:36:36 GMT
    >
    > Hi!
    >
    > I need a hardwarebased KVM-solution client-server preferably with
    > dualscreen-support.
    >
    > The thing is I can find many solutions with browserbased clients, but this
    > is not an option.
    >
    > Is there any dumb/thin-clients around for this task?
    >
    > The client should be foulproof in operation.
    >

    > Thanks!
    > //McM

    Check Cybex. They have a very good line in KVM sollutions including serial
    console sollutions, both serial and normal PS/2 with VGA, and all hardware
    based and very extensible.

    Jan Hugo Prins

+ Reply to Thread