Network query - Network

This is a discussion on Network query - Network ; I have two PC's networked through a wireless router. From the XP Home PC, I can access files and the printer on the Win98se but not vice versa! Any answers? Cheers, Will....

  1. Network query

    I have two PC's networked through a wireless router.
    From the XP Home PC, I can access files and the printer on the Win98se but
    not vice versa!

    Any answers?

    Cheers,
    Will.

  2. Re: Network query

    Does the XP Home PC have file/print share enabled?

    "Will" wrote in message
    >I have two PC's networked through a wireless router.
    > From the XP Home PC, I can access files and the printer on the Win98se but
    > not vice versa!
    >
    > Any answers?
    >
    > Cheers,