I recently upgraded an old PC with the IBM 100/10 ISA ethernet card
from Win98 to Win2K. I was frustrated to find that IBM is no longer
supporting the card and Win2K does not natively support this card.
After installing Win2K, the card appears in the device manager as "IBM
FEI". A different poster suggested that the Intel PRO 100 ISA drivers
might work. I'm confirming that this does work. I had to manually
select the driver type from the list of known equipment but it is
working fine. The drivers are still available from Intel at:
http://downloadfinder.intel.com/scri...e=100IDISK.EXE