I saw my computer to try to connect to my router(Scan Port) - Network

This is a discussion on I saw my computer to try to connect to my router(Scan Port) - Network ; Hi, Yesterday, I saw my computer to try to connect to my router. I install an audit network tool. And I saw it was a scan port on my router. I thought it was a Virus or spyre. I used ...

  1. I saw my computer to try to connect to my router(Scan Port)

    Hi,
    Yesterday, I saw my computer to try to connect to my router. I install
    an audit network tool. And I saw it was a scan port on my router. I
    thought it was a Virus or spyre. I used SpyBot and kaspersky
    personnal(Update 10 before). But Nothing.
    When I kill SVCHost.exe from System, It stops the scan port and my
    connection works well. But when I restart my computer, It re-starts it
    again.

    Could you help to detect if it is virus or anything else?

  2. Re: I saw my computer to try to connect to my router(Scan Port)

    http://www.neuber.com/taskmanager/pr...chost.exe.html

    Read very carefully - it can be a problem if in the wrong location.

    "zoltix" wrote in message
    > Hi,
    > Yesterday, I saw my computer to try to connect to my router. I install an
    > audit network tool. And I saw it was a scan port on my router. I thought
    > it was a Virus or spyre. I used SpyBot and kaspersky personnal(Update 10
    > before). But Nothing.
    > When I kill SVCHost.exe from System, It stops the scan port and my
    > connection works well. But when I restart my computer, It re-starts it
    > again.
    >

    > Could you help to detect if it is virus or anything else?

+ Reply to Thread