Ethernet 10/100 Hub Recommendation - Network

This is a discussion on Ethernet 10/100 Hub Recommendation - Network ; I'm after a cheap portable 5 Port Ethernet Hub. Because I will be carrying it around with me I need it to be light and I need it to be powered via a USB lead id possible. Can anyone recommend ...

  1. Ethernet 10/100 Hub Recommendation

    I'm after a cheap portable 5 Port Ethernet Hub.

    Because I will be carrying it around with me I need it to be light and I
    need it to be powered via a USB lead id possible. Can anyone recommend a
    switch that I can obtain in the UK?

  2. Re: Ethernet 10/100 Hub Recommendation

    "Ian Barnes"
    > I'm after a cheap portable 5 Port Ethernet Hub.
    >
    > Because I will be carrying it around with me I need it to be light and I
    > need it to be powered via a USB lead id possible. Can anyone recommend a
    > switch that I can obtain in the UK?

    Try BlackBox..

    They have a small 5 port switch, which is powered by USB

    Regards,
    /Stoltze

+ Reply to Thread