Hello,

Since a week I own an SMC wireless router (SMCWBR14T-G EU) and a wireless
PCI LAN-card (SMCWPCIT-G EU). The problem I am experiencing is that it takes
a long to establish a connection between the PC and the Router:

When the PC is switched on and a user logs in, then it takes more than two
minutes to establish a connection between the PC and the Router. During that
time, some applications (like Windows Explorer) are not available.

Is there any way I can resolve this problem?

When the connection is established, the link quality and the signal strength
are both 'Excellent', and i have not experienced a single network failure.

Thanx,

Tommy