Hi everyone,

I have a computer,running Win XP Pro SP2, with a Westell wireless
modem provided by my DSL ISP, and I just got a NetGear WG511 card for
the laptop,running Windows ME-fully updated. I can easily connect to
the internet wirelesslyr with the laptop, no problem.

What I would like to do is get a secure connection between
the computer and the laptop, so I can exchange files, print from the
laptop wirelessly, and whatever, if I can use the internet though
this secured connection, even better!!!

I understand that both the wireless modem and the laptop pc card need
to have the same encryption and passwords and so forth. What I don't
know is how to set this up at the Westell modem side.

Thanks for any and all help provided!!!