Hi,
Looking for management / configuration software for my Fore ES-2810
switches. I'm pretty sure it was called Stack view, and it was a windows
program. Here's the story...
About a year ago (probably more), my ancient nt machine finally died. The
power supply caught fire and that basically cooked all the drives etc. I
didn't really think about it until a couple days ago, when I went to
reassemble my test lab for an experimental project.
I've got a few Fore ES-2810 switches, that I used to config with the
computer (the one that caught fire). I'm pretty sure that was the only copy
of the software I had. I've looked around for this software, but can't find
it anywhere. I guess I'm pretty clueless -- I really have no idea of what to
do without this little program. If anyone has any ideas, please let me know.

Any help would be much appreciated! Thanks!
Keith

Email: creekchubb_AT_hotmail_DOT_com (replace _AT_ with @, and _DOT_ with .)