route without xp bridging? - Network

This is a discussion on route without xp bridging? - Network ; Hello, just wondering what options there are to share adsl connection from modem/router though desktop lan routed to a pci wireless to laptop wireless, without buying access point or using xp bridged network connections because it runs to slow. thankyou....

  1. route without xp bridging?

    Hello,
    just wondering what options there are to share adsl connection from
    modem/router though desktop lan routed to a pci wireless to laptop
    wireless, without buying access point or using xp bridged network
    connections because it runs to slow.
    thankyou.

  2. Re: route without xp bridging?

    jo ha scritto:
    > Hello,
    > just wondering what options there are to share adsl connection from
    > modem/router though desktop lan routed to a pci wireless to laptop
    > wireless, without buying access point or using xp bridged network
    > connections because it runs to slow.
    > thankyou.

    i think u have
    just to turn off the bridge and to turn on internet share on that interface

  3. Re: route without xp bridging?

    jo wrote:
    > Hello,
    > just wondering what options there are to share adsl connection from
    > modem/router though desktop lan routed to a pci wireless to laptop
    > wireless, without buying access point or using xp bridged network
    > connections because it runs to slow.
    > thankyou.

    I'm not using ICS because adsl router to share internet and dhcp.

+ Reply to Thread