There are times, when I am out of my office. I found that I can still print
offline to my local printer and when I return to my office and dock my
laptop, these documents will automatically print to the local printer from
the printer queue.

However, if I try to print offline using an HP6L attached to another
computer in the network, it states that the printer is not available.

Is there a way I can print offline and when I re-dock at my office, the
documents will automatically print at the HP6L through the network????

The printer properties state that the printer uses LAN Manager Printer Port.
I am using XP on my laptop, but the computer with the other printer is still
using Win98.

Lucian Sitwell