Wireless Network Help Please! - Network

This is a discussion on Wireless Network Help Please! - Network ; I have a wireless network at home with 5 computers. Three Windows XP, Two Windows 98. However, one Windows 98 machine has a problem. It can use the network correctly and all, it just can't detect the internet connection. It ...

  1. Wireless Network Help Please!

    I have a wireless network at home with 5 computers. Three Windows XP,
    Two Windows 98. However, one Windows 98 machine has a problem. It can
    use the network correctly and all, it just can't detect the internet
    connection. It uses the Netgear WG111 v4 USB drive. I have tried the
    drive in all the other computers, and they have no problem. The Netgear
    Techs won't help a all. Any Suggestions?
    Thanks,
    Jake

  2. Re: Wireless Network Help Please!

    By the way, I've tried Pinging the riute, and that goes flawlesly, just
    no internet.

    I wrote:
    > I have a wireless network at home with 5 computers. Three Windows XP,
    > Two Windows 98. However, one Windows 98 machine has a problem. It can
    > use the network correctly and all, it just can't detect the internet
    > connection. It uses the Netgear WG111 v4 USB drive. I have tried the
    > drive in all the other computers, and they have no problem. The Netgear
    > Techs won't help a all. Any Suggestions?
    > Thanks,
    > Jake

+ Reply to Thread