Problem using netgear USB wireless adapter on Win2000 computer - Network

This is a discussion on Problem using netgear USB wireless adapter on Win2000 computer - Network ; Before I was not using a secured network, I could browse using my desktop in my living room which is a computer running windows 2000, but after assigning a key to the network I can conveniently browse using my laptop ...

  1. Problem using netgear USB wireless adapter on Win2000 computer

    Before I was not using a secured network, I could browse using my desktop in
    my living room which is a computer running windows 2000, but after assigning
    a key to the network I can conveniently browse using my laptop running win
    XP but even though i have entered the key on my desktop and it can detect
    the network, it fails to ping other computers, bottom line there is no
    Information packets coming in

  2. Re: Problem using netgear USB wireless adapter on Win2000 computer

    I haven't an idea. I'm just moving it up top for you. ;-)

    Jubril Oyesiji wrote:
    > Before I was not using a secured network, I could browse using my desktop in
    > my living room which is a computer running windows 2000, but after assigning
    > a key to the network I can conveniently browse using my laptop running win
    > XP but even though i have entered the key on my desktop and it can detect
    > the network, it fails to ping other computers, bottom line there is no
    > Information packets coming in

+ Reply to Thread