switch panel - Network

This is a discussion on switch panel - Network ; quick question i have two managed switches in my network. the commander is linked to my server and then to my slave switch. on the commander i have around 15 of the remaining 22 ports in use on the second ...

  1. switch panel

    quick question

    i have two managed switches in my network. the commander is linked to my
    server and then to my slave switch. on the commander i have around 15 of the
    remaining 22 ports in use on the second i have around 9 in use.

    what i want to know is it better to fill up the commander switch or leave
    it spread between the two

    cheers

    craig

  2. Re: switch panel

    If its working, dont play with it. There is nothing wrong with using
    multiple switches.

    Robert....

    "C" wrote in message news:d30ubn$gn6$1@domitilla.aioe.org...
    > quick question
    >
    > i have two managed switches in my network. the commander is linked to my
    > server and then to my slave switch. on the commander i have around 15 of
    > the
    > remaining 22 ports in use on the second i have around 9 in use.
    >
    > what i want to know is it better to fill up the commander switch or leave
    > it spread between the two
    >
    > cheers
    >
    > craig

+ Reply to Thread