Using MSTSC with MAC address - Network

This is a discussion on Using MSTSC with MAC address - Network ; Hello everyone! This is my first time here. I have been looking online for a piece of information regarding remote control access alternatives. Does anyone know whether we can use ms terminal services limiting the MAC addresses we allow connections ...

  1. Using MSTSC with MAC address

    Hello everyone!

    This is my first time here. I have been looking online for a piece of
    information regarding remote control access alternatives. Does anyone
    know whether we can use ms terminal services limiting the MAC
    addresses we allow connections from? Are there any other alternatives
    to the standard windows authentication for remote users?

    Thank you.

  2. Re: Using MSTSC with MAC address

    Take a look at SecureRDP.

    --
    ClŠudio Rodrigues

    Microsoft MVP
    Windows Technologies - Terminal Services
    http://www.terminal-services.net
    "keltop" wrote in message
    news:56b8ec96.0503280222.1ff25fbb@posting.google.c om...
    > Hello everyone!
    >
    > This is my first time here. I have been looking online for a piece of
    > information regarding remote control access alternatives. Does anyone
    > know whether we can use ms terminal services limiting the MAC
    > addresses we allow connections from? Are there any other alternatives
    > to the standard windows authentication for remote users?
    >
    > Thank you.

+ Reply to Thread