I have a problem which is interfering with my online games playing
experience, so this is important!

I'm using and XP Pro PC connecting to a ADSL modem/router, and
performance is patchy.

What I want is a tool that can run in the background analysing IP
traffic to and from my PC, and then present this information in terms
of volume of DATA transmitted over TIME, grouped by APPLICATION. I
suspect a rouge app, probably something from M$, is eating into my
bandwidth. And I want to kill it.

I know there are loads on SNMP/packet sniffing tools about, but I'm
looking for something that's a little easier and faster to use does
anybody know if there's a suitable tool out there?

TIA

Peter
around africa by camel - www.camelworld.com