vpn v. gotomypc - Network

This is a discussion on vpn v. gotomypc - Network ; We use gotomypc in order to access our network from my home. It tends to be a bit slow, and now I also want to be able to access scanned pdfs as our office is going paperless. For this use ...

  1. vpn v. gotomypc

    We use gotomypc in order to access our network from my home. It tends
    to be a bit slow, and now I also want to be able to access scanned
    pdfs as our office is going paperless.

    For this use its extremely slow. We have a DSL connection (128k)
    upstream.

    I am wondering whether going to a VPN solution would be faster, or if
    there is any other advantage to going with a VPN.

    We are a very small office, and don't have an administrator so I
    don't want to make things more complicated if we don't have to.

    Dennis

  2. Re: vpn v. gotomypc

    Dennis

    Give I'm InTouch a try, It is very similar to GoToMyPC but more tha
    1/2 the price

    For a *limited time *only I can offer you a *50% *competitive discoun
    off our regular price of $99.95US. That means you will only be payin
    *$49.95US *per PC for remote access.

    Click on the link below to download a free 30 day trial and try out th
    latest release of I'm InTouch - Version 4.
    _http://01ftp.01com.com/wrappers/iit_dd30.exe (\"http://01ftp.01com.com/wrappers/iit_dd30.exe\")

    *Remember with the New Version 4.0 of I'm In Touch you can always sta
    in touch with your important information

    Best Regards
    Dale D'S
    01 Communiqu

    Toll-Free: 1-800-668-2185 X 35