Hi,

I've created an NS record which refers to the correct external IP
address (which creates a host (A) file pointing to this same address).
The problem I'm having thuogh is that whenever I restart the DNS
server it adds an additional host (A) file which specifies the
machines local ipaddress. This record interferes with the original
host (A) record.... PROBLEM: doing nslookup will return either
60.227.*.* or 10.0.0.2.

The current setup for the network is as follows:

Router A --> Router B (in DMZ for Router A) --> Win2003 Server

Any help is greatly appreciated. Cheers.