Wireless Intrusion Detection - Network

This is a discussion on Wireless Intrusion Detection - Network ; Is anyone out there using Wireless Intrusion Detection products? How well do they work for you? I'm interesting in a product that can detect rogue access points, malicious connection attempts, intruder connections, and the like. Thanks!...

  1. Wireless Intrusion Detection

    Is anyone out there using Wireless Intrusion Detection products? How
    well do they work for you? I'm interesting in a product that can
    detect rogue access points, malicious connection attempts, intruder
    connections, and the like. Thanks!

  2. Re: Wireless Intrusion Detection

    Ron Taylor wrote:

    > Is anyone out there using Wireless Intrusion Detection products? How
    > well do they work for you? I'm interesting in a product that can
    > detect rogue access points, malicious connection attempts, intruder
    > connections, and the like. Thanks!

    You should read "Autonomic 802.11 Wireless LAN Security Auditing" by Branch
    et al., IEEE Security & Privacy magazine, May/June 2004. It is also
    available on-line in the IEEE Explore site (requires access rights).

    -- Lassi

+ Reply to Thread