Connecting laptops wirelessly to already exsisting LAN - Network

This is a discussion on Connecting laptops wirelessly to already exsisting LAN - Network ; I want to setup the approximately 10 laptops in our office to connect to the LAN anywhere in the building. I know I want to secure it using MAC Address filtering and no broadcasting. I'm having a hard time finding ...

  1. Connecting laptops wirelessly to already exsisting LAN

    I want to setup the approximately 10 laptops in our office to connect
    to the LAN anywhere in the building. I know I want to secure it using
    MAC Address filtering and no broadcasting. I'm having a hard time
    finding instructional material that will take me from that high-level
    to the next level of selecting equipment and making a check list of
    other tasks I may have forgotten. The laptops already have Wireless
    cards installed.

  2. Re: Connecting laptops wirelessly to already exsisting LAN

    What exactly is your question?

    Robert...

    "loafing" wrote in message
    news:1109357757.401733.71580@f14g2000cwb.googlegro ups.com...
    >I want to setup the approximately 10 laptops in our office to connect
    > to the LAN anywhere in the building. I know I want to secure it using
    > MAC Address filtering and no broadcasting. I'm having a hard time
    > finding instructional material that will take me from that high-level
    > to the next level of selecting equipment and making a check list of
    > other tasks I may have forgotten. The laptops already have Wireless
    > cards installed.

+ Reply to Thread