small home wireless network - Network

This is a discussion on small home wireless network - Network ; OK, I've got a linksys wireless g broadband router all setup except for a small home network. Can anyone tell me where I can go to learnhow to setup my notebook to my desktop so I can acess files form ...

  1. small home wireless network

    OK, I've got a linksys wireless g broadband router all setup except
    for a small home network. Can anyone tell me where I can go to
    learnhow to setup my notebook to my desktop so I can acess files form
    each of them?

    tia

    zilla

  2. Re: small home wireless network

    tdubya wrote:

    > OK, I've got a linksys wireless g broadband router all setup except
    > for a small home network. Can anyone tell me where I can go to
    > learnhow to setup my notebook to my desktop so I can acess files form
    > each of them?
    >
    > tia
    >
    > zilla

    Hi Zilla,

    I just went through setting up a Linksys wirelss b broadband router
    based home network. See my thread a few posts down. Also, see the two
    links I gave "bulldog" in the next post below mine. Those two links
    are what did it for me.

    Hope that helps,

    Mari-Anne Ennor

+ Reply to Thread