Hi all,
does anyone know of method for a point to point 2 way full duplex
wireless audio/video conference. The corrections facility in which I work
just lost its fiber based video court system due to a courthouse remodel,
which may take up to 3 months. In this time, all prisoners must be
transported to the courthouse for arraignment, etc. when in the past it
could be done via fiber-link. I was thinking a good quality wireless
internet camera with audio, but I need a range of 1 mile, smooth and clear
audio /video (judges are very picky!) and good signal into concrete
structure.

Thanks in advance.

Will