Optimum Data is the world's largest stocking used Cisco dealer and we
are always looking for new companies and people to work with.Please
always consider ODI as your resource for selling all of your used
networking equipment. We stock over $3M in used equipment at all times
and can pay via COD or work out a trade. We purchase predominately
Cisco, but also inventory Redback, Juniper, Extreme, Adtran, Paradyne,
etc. Let me know what you may have available and I will immediately
reply with a formal bid. Please do not hesitate to call or email me if
there is anything else that I can do to further assist you. Thank you
for your time and I look forward to hearing back from you.John
Stafford, VPOptimum Data, Inc.800-942-4523 or
973-239-0752'john@optimumdata.com' (john@optimumdata.com)AOLIM:
JohnOptimum

--
CiscoODI