I am wondering if its possible and if so, how to!. I have a PC running
win xp pro at home using broadband cable. i want to use my laptop from
another location to access my PC. the alternate location is currently
using an ADSL wireless broadband connection which my laptop will use
for access. my laptop runs on win xp home.
i can access my desctop pc shared folders from my laptop wirelseely
(and visaversa) when im within the network range (at home) but the
alternate location is out of that range (a couple of kilometers).
can anyone suggest how i could do this?? someone suggested VPN and i
dont know much obout this stuff at all.
Thanks for any possible assistance.
Stewart