Port mirroring on Nortel BayStack 460-PWR - Network

This is a discussion on Port mirroring on Nortel BayStack 460-PWR - Network ; Dear all I am designing a network using the BS460 as power switches I need to put a sniffer on a specified port on the switch to monito the traffic on my network Is the BS460-PWR capable of doing many-to-one ...

  1. Port mirroring on Nortel BayStack 460-PWR

    Dear all

    I am designing a network using the BS460 as power switches

    I need to put a sniffer on a specified port on the switch to monito
    the traffic on my network

    Is the BS460-PWR capable of doing many-to-one port mirroring, i.e. ca
    i mirror 23 ports on a single one

    It is stated clearly that the 450's can do it, but I could find nothin
    regarding the 460's

    Thanks in advanc

    --
    georgio7
    brought to you by http://www.wifi-forum.com

  2. Re: Port mirroring on Nortel BayStack 460-PWR

    Hya Georgio,

    the Bay460 can only do 1-to-1 port mirroring or conversation steering.

    --
    Zeo Kong