I am trying to help a small private school with their network. They
recently upgraded from ISDN to DSL. They now have a DSL Gateway that hooks
to the internet. They want to use an external content filtering service
that runs as a proxy server. The recommended approach is to set the proxy
settings on each computer to point to the proxy server. The preferred way
would be to set it up in the gateway so that all computers go through the
filtering and will not be able to bypass it. Does anyone know of a way to
do this or a router that will allow all requests to be passed on to a proxy
server? I want something fairly simple as there are no computer staff
capable of working with a sophisticated router like CICSO.

Thanks,
Volunteer Admin