After changing her password one of our end users can no longer connect
to a novell server in the chooser. It's telling her she has an
invalid username or password. I checked her restrictions in Console
One, but find nothing on the novell side to prevent her from logging
in. I reset her password in Console One, but this did not resolve the
issue. She is running Mac OS 9 and trying to connect to a Netware
5.1 sp7 server. Since I am MacStupid, I could really use some input
on this if anyone has seen this problem before.

Cheers,

Tom