We have Cisco 2900XL and 3500XL switches and a PIX520 Firewall and
2600 Router. Our network has just recently in the last month gotten
slow on us. Browsing webpages and downloading stuff from the internet
takes longer. I downloaded the Firefox.exe setup prog from one of our
internal servers and got it in less then a minute, yet when I tried to
download it from the Firefox webpage it was going to take at least 10
minutes or more. So things on the inside seem to move well, it's just
when we go outside that things get sluggish. Anyone have any ideas on
pointing me in the right direction or any tools to help me?