There's probably a better forum for this, but I don't know, I guess this is
sort of network/firewall-ish...
McAfee Privacy Service blocks web site content by age group. But there's
also an "Allow List" that's supposed to override this for specific sites.
Trouble is, about 90% of the time, the override doesn't work, and my kids
end up with a page advising them to ask the administrator to add the web
site to the allow list. Well, duh, but the sites were already on the allow
list. It's frustrating, and McAfee customer service responded to the
question by explaining how the age groups work, and totally ignored the
issue of the (apparently bug-ridden)Allow List. Any ideas? TIA.

---Mick