Hello all,

Set-up: We have two computers hooked to a host computer. We are using
a dial-up internet connection on the host computer. Host has windows
2000; other two computers are windows XP. When I initiate my internet
browser, the host computer dials my service and everything works
great. however, when I close my browser, my host computer stay
connected to the internet!

Question: Is there a way to get my host to disconnect, without me
having to manually tell it to. I have checked my dial-up properties
and it is set to disconnect after 5 minutes of inactivity, but it
never does. I have even tried telling it to disconnect after 1 min.
but it doesnt seem to help. There always seems to be some time of
activity being sent.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank-you in advance!