wireless networking - Network

This is a discussion on wireless networking - Network ; do you have to have a wireless router. i getting 2 dell laptops and iam wondering if i have to have a wirless router to network them together. thanks e...

  1. wireless networking

    do you have to have a wireless router.
    i getting 2 dell laptops and iam wondering if i have to have a wirless
    router to network them together.

    thanks e

  2. Re: wireless networking

    You do not have to have a wireless router. I decided to run one with my computers because I did not want to run cable from one room to another. I have a site you can get some info from about networking 2 windows 95/98 computers. Here it is http://www.insightbb.com/external/se...e.com%2Fsearch

    "e" wrote in message news:a1c23763.0407111455.18760f6@posting.google.co m...
    > do you have to have a wireless router.
    > i getting 2 dell laptops and iam wondering if i have to have a wirless
    > router to network them together.
    >
    > thanks e

  3. Re: wireless networking

    wrong address here it is http://www.duxcw.com/digest/Howto/ne...t2pc/intro.htm
    "Chris" wrote in message news:IemIc.58187$MB3.23557@attbi_s04...
    You do not have to have a wireless router. I decided to run one with my computers because I did not want to run cable from one room to another. I have a site you can get some info from about networking 2 windows 95/98 computers. Here it is http://www.insightbb.com/external/se...e.com%2Fsearch

    "e" wrote in message news:a1c23763.0407111455.18760f6@posting.google.co m...
    > do you have to have a wireless router.
    > i getting 2 dell laptops and iam wondering if i have to have a wirless
    > router to network them together.
    >
    > thanks e

+ Reply to Thread