Two DNS Two Networks in One Office - Network

This is a discussion on Two DNS Two Networks in One Office - Network ; I am trying to connect two routers on the following IPs ranges. One have statics IPs base on 68.153.197.X and the other is base on a DHCP server on 192.168.2.X. Can anybody advice how to do this? Note: I have ...

  1. Two DNS Two Networks in One Office

    I am trying to connect two routers on the following IPs ranges. One
    have statics IPs base on 68.153.197.X and the other is base on a DHCP
    server on 192.168.2.X. Can anybody advice how to do this? Note: I have
    no hardware knowledge about routers. Thanks.

  2. Re: Two DNS Two Networks in One Office

    AHDI wrote:

    > I am trying to connect two routers on the following IPs ranges. One
    > have statics IPs base on 68.153.197.X and the other is base on a DHCP
    > server on 192.168.2.X. Can anybody advice how to do this? Note: I have
    > no hardware knowledge about routers. Thanks.

    are they on the same physical lan? you can multi-net a lan and support
    both subnets.

    I think you need some more detail; what configuration?

  3. Re: Two DNS Two Networks in One Office

    The first number is provided by your ISP (PUBLIC IP ADDRESS). The
    second IP Address is a Private IP ADDRESS. In order to make you use
    of this, your best bet and cheapest solution would be a Linksys
    Router. The Linksys Router will take that first IP Address mentioned
    and the Linksys Router would issue each client a Private IP address
    via its built in DHCP Service.

+ Reply to Thread