Router configuration and setup - Network

This is a discussion on Router configuration and setup - Network ; I have been given a Toshiba WRC-1000 wireless router without any software or documentation. Can anyone please help with the settings required to be able to access the setup screens so that I can configure the wireless networking? TIA, Iain...

  1. Router configuration and setup

    I have been given a Toshiba WRC-1000 wireless router without any
    software or documentation.

    Can anyone please help with the settings required to be able to access
    the setup screens so that I can configure the wireless networking?

    TIA,

    Iain

  2. Re: Router configuration and setup

    I have a copy of the user manaual in .pdf format. I will email it to you.

    Regards, Shane

    iain.hogg@dsl.pipex.com (Iain) wrote in message news:...
    > I have been given a Toshiba WRC-1000 wireless router without any
    > software or documentation.
    >
    > Can anyone please help with the settings required to be able to access
    > the setup screens so that I can configure the wireless networking?
    >
    > TIA,
    >
    > Iain

+ Reply to Thread