Harnessing Processor Power Of Other Systems of A Network - Network

This is a discussion on Harnessing Processor Power Of Other Systems of A Network - Network ; Hi all Anyone over here have any idea as to what can be done in order to utilized the processing power of other computer systems within a network This is of much importance for me...please advise me in this regard ...

  1. Harnessing Processor Power Of Other Systems of A Network

    Hi all

    Anyone over here have any idea as to what can be done in order to
    utilized the processing power of other computer systems within a
    network

    This is of much importance for me...please advise me in this regard

    Thank you

    Arun K S

  2. Re: Harnessing Processor Power Of Other Systems of A Network

    arun_swami@spymac.com (Arun K S) wrote in message news:...
    > Hi all
    >
    > Anyone over here have any idea as to what can be done in order to
    > utilized the processing power of other computer systems within a
    > network
    >
    > This is of much importance for me...please advise me in this regard
    >
    > Thank you
    >
    > Arun K S

    I think you needed to be more specific here, from what I've
    understood, you may like to check out the Condor project
    (http://www.cs.wisc.edu/condor/) and download it. If you are
    in a position to spend money, you may check out products from
    Parabon Inc. (www.parabon.com) and DataSynapse (www.datasynapse.com).

+ Reply to Thread