Wi-Fi problems - Network

This is a discussion on Wi-Fi problems - Network ; Hi, I am new to WiFi and need some help. I have a desktop running XP pro and an iPAQ PDA running pocketpc2002, both machines have a wireless card in them and I want to be able to access my ...

  1. Wi-Fi problems

    Hi,
    I am new to WiFi and need some help. I have a desktop running XP pro
    and an iPAQ PDA running pocketpc2002, both machines have a wireless
    card in them and I want to be able to access my desktop shared folder
    from my PDA using my WiFi cards. I set up the desktop in adhoc pc to
    pc mode, did the same on the pda but I can't figure out how to see the
    other desktop from the pda and vice versa.
    Can anyone help please???

    Thank you,
    Elia

  2. Re: Wi-Fi problems

    This is not a wireless issue. This is a PDA troubleshooting issue
    with PocketPC 2002.

+ Reply to Thread