Network analysers/monitors - Network

This is a discussion on Network analysers/monitors - Network ; I am looking for a couple of easy to use tools that are windows based and come with easy to interpret reports. One is for mapping the network and another for monitoring bandwidth use/network traffic. Any ideas?...

  1. Network analysers/monitors

    I am looking for a couple of easy to use tools that are windows based
    and come with easy to interpret reports.

    One is for mapping the network and another for monitoring bandwidth
    use/network traffic.

    Any ideas?

  2. Re: Network analysers/monitors

    Try this link:
    http://www.slac.stanford.edu/xorg/nmtf/nmtf-tools.html

    - Nischal Piratla

    security10160@hotmail.com (security10160@hotmail.com) wrote in message news:<81f72ac3.0406020119.164d9cf1@posting.google.com>...
    > I am looking for a couple of easy to use tools that are windows based
    > and come with easy to interpret reports.
    >
    > One is for mapping the network and another for monitoring bandwidth
    > use/network traffic.
    >
    > Any ideas?

  3. Re: Network analysers/monitors

    Etherpeek NX