Disaster Recovery - Network

This is a discussion on Disaster Recovery - Network ; I am looking for a disaster recovery model/plan to base mine off of. Anybody out there have something in that area?...

  1. Disaster Recovery

    I am looking for a disaster recovery model/plan to base mine off of.
    Anybody out there have something in that area?

  2. Re: Disaster Recovery

    Before you consider a Desastory Recover Plan you need to perform a
    Risk Assesment. What is important on your network. What is needed
    for business continuity, what data needs to get backed up and where is
    it stored. What area do you live in? Do you live in a Earth-quake
    prone area such as california? You need to put everything in
    consideration. First Risk Assessment THEN Desaster Recovery Plan.

+ Reply to Thread