This is a discussion on Permanent Job Opprotunity for IT SecurityAdministrator, Champaign, IL - Network ; Please see the following job description: Duration:- Permanent Rate:- $65K- $70K/ Year + Benefits location:- Champaign, IL Information Security Administrator for CMI Position Description: · Deploy, manage and maintain all security systems and their corresponding or associated software. · Develop, ...
Please see the following job description:
Rate:- $65K- $70K/ Year + Benefits
location:- Champaign, IL
Information Security Administrator for CMI
· Deploy, manage and maintain all security systems and their corresponding or associated software.
· Develop, implement, maintain and oversee enforcement of policies, procedures and associated plans for security administration.
· Design, implement and report on security system and end user activity audits; monitor server, firewall and network traffic for unusual or suspicious activity; interpret activity and make recommendations for resolution
· Recommend and schedule (where appropriate) fixes, security patches and any other measures required in the event of a security breach; assess need for any security reconfigurations and execute if required.
· Keep current with emerging security alerts and issues; conduct research on emerging products, services, protocols, and standards in support of security enhancement and development efforts.
· Download and test new security software and/or technologies; recommend, schedule and perform security improvements, upgrades and/or purchases and perform other duties as assigned.
· Bachelors degree in the field of computer science or equivalent related to IS/IT area (i.e. CISSP) and a minimum of three (3) years experience in IT security, communications security including broad hands-on knowledge of firewalls, intrusion detection systems, antivirus software, data encryption, and other industry standard techniques and practices.
· Prior experience must include working knowledge of Network, PC, and platform operating systems, including HP-UX, AIX, SUN, Linux, Windows, Cisco, etc. along with knowledge of security infrastructures within these platforms; strong knowledge of TCP/IP and network administration/protocols.
· Strong organization and planning skills.
· Self learning skills.
· Effective time management and prioritization skills within a multi-tasking environment.
· Ability to be flexible and adaptable, possessing confidence to take risks.
· Demonstrated ability to work independently and in a teaming environment.
· Proficient knowledge in Microsoft Office suite, including Outlook and PowerPoint.
· Strong interpersonal and oral and written communication skills.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS: Physical requirements for a particular position can vary. These must be reviewed with management. General office environment. No other special physical demands required.
Senior Account Executive
22nd Century Technologies, Inc