Two Networks??? - Network

This is a discussion on Two Networks??? - Network ; I'm current logining into to my college campus network through a VPN. Is there a way that I can access the network at my house as well so that I can get to the printers on the that network? I ...

  1. Two Networks???

    I'm current logining into to my college campus network through a VPN.
    Is there a way that I can access the network at my house as well so
    that I can get to the printers on the that network? I don't want to
    change my settings for my college network because i'll need them when
    i go back in the fall. Any help would be great thanks

  2. Re: Two Networks???

    Sure you can would this be from SCHOOL you would be accessing your
    HOME network from? Keep in mind your VPN at home is the client and
    your school is where you connect to. If you have Cable/DSL at home
    you can get yourself a Linksys or equivilant router. Set up that
    router to accept VPN connections OR you can set a host on your network
    on the DMZ zone on the router and access it that way.

+ Reply to Thread