wireless lan - someone help me!!! - Network

This is a discussion on wireless lan - someone help me!!! - Network ; hi, i have a wireless ethernet card (802.11b) for my laptop, and i also have 3 servers, can someone tell me what i need to link all four systems in one box (i.e. a "router" - a switch with compatable ...

  1. wireless lan - someone help me!!!

    hi, i have a wireless ethernet card (802.11b) for my laptop, and i also have 3
    servers, can someone tell me what i need to link all four systems in
    one box (i.e. a "router" - a switch with compatable wireless)?,
    thanks

  2. Re: wireless lan - someone help me!!!

    Get yourself a WIRELESS AccessPoint with 4 ethernet ports (these are
    the most common). You can plug the 3 machines TO the Wireless AP then
    use the 4th host as the wireless client.

+ Reply to Thread