    searching haven't turned anything up yet...

    I want to establish LAN connectivity between 2 DSL static IPs over the
    Inet.

    #1 - What's necessary to do this?

    #2 - What are the security considerations?

    Any help is VERY much appreciated.

    I have 2 different scenarios
    -a small business application between the main branch, and a satellite
    office
    -2 home LANs wanting interconnectivity (using dynamic currently, but
    wiling to change ti static IPs if necessary)

    -Thanks!

  2. Re: LAN - Tunneling - DSL ~ n00b ??? :P sorry

    Fortunatly you can do this a number of ways. IF you want to go with
    VERY LIL CONFIGURING by yourself 2 of the same lynksys routers. You
    can set up a VPN (Virtual Private Connection).

    As I'm writting this and since your asking for help. I would Strongly
    recommend you do that.

+ Reply to Thread