Internet Conection Sharing - Network

This is a discussion on Internet Conection Sharing - Network ; Hi, I'm having problems sharing my Internet connection with my home LAN. When I cliclk the box to allow users to connect to the Net thorugh my PC, I get a message that the dependancy service or group failed to ...

  1. Internet Conection Sharing

    Hi,
    I'm having problems sharing my Internet connection with my home LAN. When I
    cliclk the box to allow users to connect to the Net thorugh my PC, I get a
    message that the dependancy service or group failed to start.
    Anyone that can enlighten me would earn my undying gratitude

  2. Re: Internet Conection Sharing

    "Wal" wrote in message news:<3Uglc.7593$9C3.6721@pathologist.blueyonder.net>...
    > Hi,
    > I'm having problems sharing my Internet connection with my home LAN. When I
    > cliclk the box to allow users to connect to the Net thorugh my PC, I get a
    > message that the dependancy service or group failed to start.
    > Anyone that can enlighten me would earn my undying gratitude

    Look in the System event log (run the program EVENTVWR) to see what
    service failed. Often there is a good reason attached to this message.

    Sujit D'Mello

+ Reply to Thread