I'm thinking of getting the BROTHER MFC-6800 Laser Flatbed
Multi-Function Center. Is there a way to set a device like this up on
a wireless network so that all functions (print, scan, fax)can be
accessed, without the device physically connected to a computer? It
connects parallel and USB. I know I can print through a wireless print
server. What about the other functions? I am going to buy a single
laptop and set up a wireless network to access the internet from
anywhere around the house. I would like to print or fax to this device
without having to connect to it.