WiMax??? - Network

This is a discussion on WiMax??? - Network ; Hi there..could someone help me with my research paper on WiMax? I need information such as the following for my project : 1) Explain how it works 2) explain who will benefit from its use and why - looking at ...

  1. WiMax???

    Hi there..could someone help me with my research paper on WiMax? I
    need information such as the following for my project :

    1) Explain how it works
    2) explain who will benefit from its use and why - looking at
    commercial
    perspective
    3) what alternatives are there and how do they compare?
    4) what are the government policy issues related to this technology?
    5) is it an open or properietary technology>

    Thanks in advance for those who help me out. I really appreciate ur
    help and effort. Thanks.

    Cheers,
    Jess

  2. Re: WiMax???

    jesswess82@hotmail.com (jespreet) wrote in message news:<837add1a.0405010859.7dfda618@posting.google.com>...
    > Hi there..could someone help me with my research paper on WiMax? I
    > need information such as the following for my project :
    >
    > 1) Explain how it works
    > 2) explain who will benefit from its use and why - looking at
    > commercial
    > perspective
    > 3) what alternatives are there and how do they compare?
    > 4) what are the government policy issues related to this technology?
    > 5) is it an open or properietary technology>
    >
    > Thanks in advance for those who help me out. I really appreciate ur
    > help and effort. Thanks.
    >
    > Cheers,
    > Jess

    There is some info here: http://www.wimaxforum.org