Re: Port Forwarding on a USR - Network

This is a discussion on Re: Port Forwarding on a USR - Network ; Have you also tried working with the telnet connection? I have the usr999106, and i got the same problem... I tried to change the iptables, but I think that the problem wasn't lying there... I have also send a mail ...

  1. Re: Port Forwarding on a USR

    Have you also tried working with the telnet connection?
    I have the usr999106, and i got the same problem...

    I tried to change the iptables, but I think that the problem wasn't
    lying there...
    I have also send a mail to USR, let see if they reply

    have you tried different firmware???

    Greetz Matata

    On Fri, 23 Apr 2004 22:57:22 -0700, IanT wrote:

    > I've asked USR for help, but they haven't replied. It would be really
    > useful to know whether the problem is with the USR firmware (I guess
    > that 9105 and 9106 are somewhat similar) or with the technique.

  2. Re: Port Forwarding on a USR

    > have you tried different firmware?>

    I'm using the USR standard version 1.1. What other firmware is there ?

    BTW : still no response from USR !

    Ian

  3. Re: Port Forwarding on a USR

    On Fri, 30 Apr 2004 23:52:13 -0700, IanT wrote:

    >> have you tried different firmware?>

    > I'm using the USR standard version 1.1. What other firmware is there ?
    >
    > BTW : still no response from USR !
    >
    > Ian

    I found my problem, the firmware that was originally installed on your
    router was the correct one.
    Have you tried to connect to that server from anywhere else than from pc's
    bbehind the router?

    The router blocks loops ...

    Greetz

+ Reply to Thread