Network-Assistant.com - Support Forums

Network and Technical Support Forums for Everyone. Are you having a problem
with your computer or your small home network? Are you having problems with
your IT guys at work? Do you need someone who does not Bull **** you,
someone who will always try to explain it so you understand what is going
on?

Drop by Network-Assistant.com - Ask a Question, Say Hello, Answer a
Question.

Do you do some Coding or Website design? Do you have something to share? Got
a Clever bit of code? Want to help people Design Websites correctly?

Can you Help?

Drop by Network-Assistant.com - Ask a Question, Say Hello, Answer a
Question.

http://Network-Assistant.com - Support Forums
http://Support.Network-Assistant.com - FAQs to cover Everything. All
Questions Answered

--
Network-Assistant.com - Free Network and Technical Support Forums

Hello,

One thing, does anyone have an good experience with the Cobalt system for a
RAQ4, since it has been released into the public domain, I would like to
know how good/bad it is, as I have a cobalt, but it has been doing some
strange things so I have been managing it all from the command line, but I
would like to get the Interface working again?

Anyone with any ideas?

Network-Assistant.com - Free Network and Technical Support Forums, FAQs,
News, Info, ADs, drop on by and say hello :-)

This is being done by a person, not a machine. I just want to let people
know that I have a Website and I would like some people to come and visit,
if you think it is a good idea, please leave a message.

Thank you,
Network-Assistant.com
support.Network-Assistant.com