Internet Speed Measuring Tool - Network

This is a discussion on Internet Speed Measuring Tool - Network ; hello Im having a cable conection at home , the provider is telling 64 kbps speed , i want to measure the actual speed using some tool .Pls tell me any free tool available for the same Thanks in advance ...

  1. Internet Speed Measuring Tool

    hello

    Im having a cable conection at home , the provider is telling 64
    kbps speed , i want to measure the actual speed using some tool .Pls
    tell me any free tool available for the same
    Thanks in advance
    regards
    KK

  2. Re: Internet Speed Measuring Tool

    kk@sitamoht.zzn.com (KK) wrote in message news:<2a792aa4.0403070147.61515222@posting.google.com>...
    > hello
    >
    > Im having a cable conection at home , the provider is telling 64
    > kbps speed , i want to measure the actual speed using some tool .Pls
    > tell me any free tool available for the same
    > Thanks in advance
    > regards
    > KK

    http://www.dslreports.com/tools

  3. Re: Internet Speed Measuring Tool

    Hey KK,
    There are several free sites, I usually use www.toast.net, this site
    has several sites for free bench marking, there is also another in the
    mcafee site.
    Good Luck
    Ravel

    kk@sitamoht.zzn.com (KK) wrote in message news:<2a792aa4.0403070147.61515222@posting.google.com>...
    > hello
    >
    > Im having a cable conection at home , the provider is telling 64
    > kbps speed , i want to measure the actual speed using some tool .Pls
    > tell me any free tool available for the same
    > Thanks in advance
    > regards
    > KK

+ Reply to Thread