I have a Linksys BEFW11S4 router on an XP machine through a ethernet
connection. I am trying to add an win 98 machine to the network using
a linksys WMP54G wireless PCI card and the 98 machine recognizes the
card but it don't see the network. I have checked the settings on both
the card and router and they seem to be set correctly. I check to see
if the machine was getting an IP from the router and it's not. Also
the activity link on the card isn't lighting. It lights for a second
on boot up.Any help would be great. Thanks