palm pilot wireless network card problems - Network

This is a discussion on palm pilot wireless network card problems - Network ; Does the SanDisk SD wireless 802.11 b card have a working driver for Palm OS 5? I bought the card recently and later found out that its not compatible with any Palm, just the 2003 and 2004 Pocket PC's. Does ...

  1. palm pilot wireless network card problems

    Does the SanDisk SD wireless 802.11 b card have a working driver for
    Palm OS 5? I bought the card recently and later found out that its not
    compatible with any Palm, just the 2003 and 2004 Pocket PC's. Does the
    card care what device its in or does it have to be in a Pocket PC?
    Wouldnt it be just the driver that makes the card do what it does and
    not the machine, have it be Palm or Pocket PC? Is there a BETA version
    of a driver by SanDisk out there that i might be able to try? I've
    heard of the bluetooth card for Palm but thats only compatible with
    Palm OS 4 and below. I'm running OS 5 and wont be able to use that
    until a driver for that is made, but im not too interested in that
    anyway. Thank You, Joe.

  2. Re: palm pilot wireless network card problems

    Check out this link for info...
    currently not released, but looking at Q1 for 2004 dependant

    http://www.smallnetbuilder.com/News_story_more_453.php

+ Reply to Thread