usb modem to wireless router - Network

This is a discussion on usb modem to wireless router - Network ; hi all, I have this problem - how can I connect the DSL modem (USB) straight to the wireless router?...

  1. usb modem to wireless router

    hi all,

    I have this problem -
    how can I connect the DSL modem (USB) straight to the wireless router?

  2. Re: usb modem to wireless router

    "mouad" wrote in message news:...
    > hi all,
    >
    > I have this problem -
    > how can I connect the DSL modem (USB) straight to the wireless router?
    >

    > --

    Unless the USB modem also has an ethernet interface you cant. The USB
    modem requires driver software to be loaded on the connected device
    (PC, Mac etc) and you cant load that onto a router. You will need an
    ethernet or ethernet/USB DSL router.

    BH

+ Reply to Thread