I have an old SOHO firewall box that I need to use for testing.
Unfortuntely, it had to be reset and now the firmware needs to be
reinstalled. I contacted Watchguard but, since my subscription has
lapsed, they will not provide the firmware for me. The only firmware
they offer is the last 2 release, which were released after my
subscription with them ended. I don't want to have to pay for a year's
maintenance agreement for a piece of hardware I am only going to use
for testing. Does anyone know where I can get firmware for this
firewall box from?